Tuesday 25 March 2014

Hot off production line!

I have been a busy little bee up in my new attic workshop. With a head full of new ideas and designs, there is no stopping me!!!
 It is funny how sometimes the picture in your head of a design,  doesn't quite translate into the finished product........ so some new stuff work and some need a bit of tweeking yet!

I am still fiddling around with beads and wire, I am quite pleased with how this pendant turned out, may favourite colour of course!


































I have found a new use for my fingers in the evening, it is definitely a good exercise to practise to minimise the wine glass to mouth motion, it is finger knitting. With yarn or ribbon wrapped around your fingers it is not easy to lift a glass! The result of this finger knitting palaver  is a range of skinny scarves or long wrap around necklaces, i see them as being a colourful spring/summer accessory.







No comments:

Post a Comment