Monday 17 February 2014

A guided tour of my new workshop

It May be bijoux but the overheads for my new project are not to be sneezed at!

As previously promised, here is an insight into my new working environment. It is split in to two areas one for wire work, beading and seaglass work or any thing that involves glue or paint. The other room is my sewing area, my design place and anything else that has to be neat and pristine, like greeting cards.

Tools all ready to be put to work

100s of boxes of beads etc

Bright light sewing room

Cover has not come off sewing machine yet!


Recognise Shelves?

Plenty of books for inspiration

Comfort zone!
When I just want to ponder awhile or relax or need to find some inspiration, there is not a better chair than this one!








No comments:

Post a Comment